- About us
- Destination Flyways
- Georgia Product Development
- STREAM (Sustainable Tourism through Energy Efficiency with Adaptation and Mitigation Measures)
- Training on Tourism and Biodiversity
- PEEK (Programme for Energy Efficiency)
- Indonesia: Tourism Development supporting Biodiversity conservation in Pangandaran
- Thailand: Biodiversity and Tourism development in the Phang Nga Province
- Contact us
UNWTO Annual Report 2015
In 2015, tourism continued to be a key driver of the global economic recovery, and a vital contributor to job creation, poverty alleviation, environmental protection and multicultural peace and understanding across the globe. Download the 2015 UNWTO Annual Report to learn more about what we...
|PEEK Fact Sheets and Case Studies Booklet||2011|
Tourism and Biodiversity – Achieving Common Goals Towards Sustainability
With the aim of contributing to the understanding of the relationship between tourism and biodiversity and assess the way that tourism can contribute to the protection of biodiversity and enhance its role as a main resource for tourism destinations, UNWTO has produced this publication. It...