- About us
- Destination Flyways
- Georgia Product Development
- STREAM (Sustainable Tourism through Energy Efficiency with Adaptation and Mitigation Measures)
- Training on Tourism and Biodiversity
- PEEK (Programme for Energy Efficiency)
- Indonesia: Tourism Development supporting Biodiversity conservation in Pangandaran
- Thailand: Biodiversity and Tourism development in the Phang Nga Province
- Contact us
Destination Flyways: Preliminary phase
The preliminary phase of Destination Flyways is ongoing with support from the Federal Ministry of the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety of Germany (BMUB). The main objective of this phase is to lay the groundwork for the project's potential main phase.
As of early May 2014, eight project sites along four of the world's flyways have been preselected with partners. For each site, extensive data collection and identification of the way forward together with local partners are in progress.
A proposal for the main phase of Destination Flyways is expected to be ready by mid-2014, with a potential project start in 2015.
More content will be available shortly!